GIROLAGUNA 5TH EDITIONCavallino-Ca’ Savio-Jesolo Saturday, 20th May 2016 from 8.00 a.m.
BY BIKE AND BOAT TO DISCOVER WATER LAND
A unforgettable bike excursion in renowned Unesco sites
The lagoon of Venice is a tangle of land and water created from the cooperation of nature and man. The water, which is soft, salty and brackish, is the element that defines and embraces the lagoon and which makes this environment rich and unique. By biking, you can discover the interconnection of canals, levees and fish farms immersed in a stunning landscape of fields and waves, and the many ways in which man has adapted to water and made small residential dwellings from emerged lands. The movement of the tide every day creates beautiful light reflections, horizons that change day by day. The boat will take you from Treporti to Lio Maggiore, ancient shores that now are included inside the lagoon. You will see waves chopped by the wind while you ride a bike and sail among water landscapes.
- • 8.00 a.m Meeting in Cavallino – Via Fausta 401 at Top Town Pastry Shop (presentation and bicycles delivery)
- • Bike ride to Lio Piccolo
- • Visit to a fish farm accompanied by a nature guide
- • Lunch c/o a typical farmhouse in Lagoon
- • Boarding in Cà Savio and crossing the Lagoon by boat
- • Arrival to Lio Maggiore and on bikes again to admire the most enchanting places in the northern Laguna
- • Return to Cavallino - direction Jesolo passing through the “Porte” and then along the banks of river Sile, with its slow flow and vegetation (around 6 p.m.)
Euro 49.00 per person, Euro 35,00 per children from 10 to 14 years.
(Euro 45.00 per person in groups of at least 10 persons) and includes: trekking bicycle hire, specialised guides (MTB guides, nature guide), technical assistance during the excursion, boat trip, refreshment, gadget and insurance.
Book here:……… (by 15 May)
Contact us on +39 347.5472447